Wednesday, January 19, 2011

winter 213


The autumn winds turn cold and the waves of the Med grow rough and threatening (to 3rd century BCE naval vessels, any way). The army of Syracuse gives up its siege of Etruria and marches back to Latium.

Bruttia, Syracuse, Carthage, and Gaul all recruit enough troops to bring their armies to full strength.

Rome and Spain each recruit two elements. I will select Rome's elements; Spain needs to PM/email me with his choices.

All nations fought battles or sieges in 213; none are limited to 10 elements in 212.

It being the end of the year, I have updated the prestige totals. Please let me know if you see any errors.

All players should send me the starting location of their armies for 212 and what changes in peace or war they are making. Once I have received them all, I will dice for starting player, announce the beginning and end of wars, and we can start 212.

No comments:

Post a Comment